Meehalkoff
@Meehalkoff

Как починить синхронизацию dropbox?

Есть два компьютера. Один с archlinux, второй c ubuntu. На обоих установлен клиент dropbox и подключен к одному аккаунту. В одно и то же время перестала работать синхронизация.

Что происходит:
- в системном лотке иконка клиента отображает процесс синхронизации;
- на этом события заканчиваются;
- одинаково поведение и в arch и в ubuntu;

Что предпринимал:
По инструкции с сайта сабжа делал:
# mv ~/.dropbox ~/.dropbox.old
Это приводит к повторному созданию профиля, но не лечению ошибки.
Удалял клиент. Устанавливал заново.
Все тщетно.

В чем может быть проблема? Куда смотреть?
  • Вопрос задан
  • 2585 просмотров
Решения вопроса 2
iiil
@iiil
Инженер и вэб-дизайнер, рисую.
Напишите в их техподдержку. У меня было на яндекс-диске проблема, оказалось — индивидуальная несовместимость с моей версией антивируса. В общем-то техподдержка попросит некоторые сведения и должны в итоге ответить.
Ответ написан
Комментировать
Meehalkoff
@Meehalkoff Автор вопроса
Thanks for contacting Dropbox Support!

Any items you add to your Dropbox folder should sync to your account. If you're adding the files to the Dropbox folder and they seem to get stuck syncing, it sounds like Drobpox on your computer is experiencing a syncing problem. To ensure that Dropbox is working correctly, I'd recommend that you rebuild your configuration settings by unlinking and relinking your Dropbox account to your computer. This will restore any settings which may have been changed without affecting or removing your files.

Please follow these steps to unlink and relink your computer:

1) Right-click on the Dropbox icon in the menu bar at the top of your screen on Linux or in the system tray at the bottom of your screen in Windows
2) Click on the gear icon in the Notifications panel, and select "Preferences"
3) Select the Account tab.
4) Look at the "Selective Sync" settings, and make sure all the boxes are checked. This ensures that all files sync to this computer. Please allow any changes to finish syncing before continuing.
5) Click the "Unlink" button in the Account tab.
6) Your Dropbox will then prompt you to re-register. Click "I Already Have a Dropbox Account," and enter your account information.

Your account will then take a few moments to re-index your Dropbox folder and sync any pending changes before returning to normal activity.

Hope this helps, and please let me know if there's anything else I can do.
Ответ написан
Комментировать
Пригласить эксперта
Ваш ответ на вопрос

Войдите, чтобы написать ответ

Войти через центр авторизации
Похожие вопросы
20 апр. 2024, в 13:56
7000 руб./за проект
20 апр. 2024, в 13:52
7000 руб./за проект
20 апр. 2024, в 13:23